Cynosure Comics

CYNOSURE STUDIOS PRESS
Info about comics and graphic novels of Chris Navel

Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome to Cynosure!

Cynosure Comics Logo
Greetings my fellow Earthlings!

In the interest of streamlining the Cynosure Comics website and separating the news and cruft from the cartoon content there, I've started this stellar blog. I've gotten a new wind in my sails and hopefully it will last long enough to add alot more quality compelling content everywhere and anywhere I can. Look to this blog for news on the development of Cynosure the comicbook, and it's transformation from an outdated printed format to a fully online experience. Also, we'll take a look at some weird and interesting phenomena found on the 'net, and possibly offer some nifty prizes.

Post comments anytime because we would enjoy your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment